Re: [IPk] mmol - mg conversion help

To clarify: I meant, reduce the size of the big text a bit, not reduce
the size of all text.
I didn't look at the html, just the display, so I don't know whether he
put in the big text as a header, or as larger-than-normal text.
Whichever, it was about twice the height of normal.

For people like you (and me) it _should_ (ha!) be easy to read stuff on
the web, by instructing our browsers to display larger.  The real pain
are people who put things out in .pdf files, which also can be enlarged,
but unlike html, which wraps nicely when enlarged, pdf just gets bigger,
so you end up scrolling left-right to get each line in.  The saddest
case of this I came across recently was the Department of Media, Culture
and Sport's guidance on widening access (did they take the title

If Ray wants to be very sure that his site is accessible, he can pay the
RNIB 500, and they'll check it out.  There are lots of sites about
making sites accessible, too.

In message <email @ redacted>, Diana
Maynard <email @ redacted> writes
>> I find this easier to use than tables.  If you want to keep with the
>> tables (too?) then make the text panel above the table the same width of
>> the table: also consider reducing the size of the text: the slashes make
>> it difficult to read.
>No! Please don't reduce the font size!
>Not all of us have good eyesight!

Pat Reynolds