[IPk] Into the blood (was: Post meal BGs)

I had always thought that the problem with going into the blood is that,
as with dialysis patients, the blood vessels would eventually become
very damaged.  If it's just a risk of infection: how great a risk, and
of what?  And how does that risk compare to the risk of infection from
elevated bg levels (and the severity of such infections)?

I would like to get my insulin working _much_ quicker: meal peaks look
like the Matterhorn, while humalog looks like Table Mountain - unless I
eat meals with lots of oats, or with 75% of the calories from fat - yes,
I do eat hazelnuts and mange-tout dipped in sour cream for reasons of
science ;-)

In message <email @ redacted>,
Julette Kentish <email @ redacted> writes

--