RE: [IPk] Re: Carb Counting / pump attitudes in UK

One of the problems with carbo counting from the lines principle is that
food products have opften changed sizes and thankfully people are eating
a wider variety of foods - containing different amounts of carbohydrate.
To keep up to date - see labels and also keep in touch with a
progressive dietetics department....