[IPk] Y2K

Dear John

Your reference to the end of the year is something I have discussed with my
GP.  They are happy to increase the amounts given on a repeat but don't see
it as an issue from there side, obviously they can't guarantee the supply of
the goods.  I was surprised because when I did ask they looked at me as if
from another planet - they didn't see it as an issue even though Balance had
advised to ask GPs about their plans for Y2K.

Interested to know what reactions others have got ?