Re: [IPk] mmol - mg conversion help

Hi Ray
I like it!
Saves getting out a calculator.
I particularly like the graphics one as it's got nice huge numbers that I can see :-)
What would be better though is if it had the intervals marked on the
scale as well (in tenths of mmol/l and 10s of mg/dl).

I don't think adding a calculator is really necessary. most people have
online calculators anyway, and it's quicker to look at the table or
graph than perform a calculation.

Di