Re: [IPk] Disetronic in Balance

Because I'm special :-)
One of them is about someone's experiences with the pump (can't
remember his name, he lives in Woking as far as I remember, can't
remember much of the details as I was reading it at midnight last
night, but essentially, it was a "my life was crap and now it's
wonderful" story.

The other one I am a bit more hazy about it but I think was along the
lines of "I was interested to read the previous article about pumps. I
asked about them at my clinic and was fobbed off. Why aren't they
available / encouraged more?"
Di