[IPk] mmol - mg conversion help

For the wise ones out there I would respect your opinion. We frequently get
asked about the mmol and mg measurements due to the preponderance of US
sourced material in published papers.

I have created a web page which provides various means of conversion on
which I would appreciate some feedback. If you think this is of use, totally
useless or would prefer some alternative presentations please let me know.

I will probably add a java based instant calculator when I can figure that
out - but please comment on the existing. They are available at
www.applied-medical.co.uk/convert.htm , but are currently not linked from
our main page.

thanks for your comments

Ray Morrissey