Re: [IPk] Prescriptions

I can guess.
It buggers up the phone line (all surgeries I ahve ever called have
always had dead busy phone lines). However, my old curgery had a
separate phone line (with an automated response) for repeat
prescriptions.

Also, mistakes get made when it's verbal.
And thirdly, they don't care if you have to waste you rtime and
energy, As long as it doesn't waste theirs.

At least mine will let me send the form in, and they'll send it back
to me. I'm not too keen on wasting 2 stamps every month, but at least
it saves time and energy that way.

Di