[IPk] Prescriptions

Dear All

I'm interested to know if anyone out there is able to telephone in a repeat
prescription as at the moment I am in the same position as Di and Pat for a)
having been able to do it at one surgery but not at the one I'm now with and
b) having to drive to and from the surgery to drop off and pick up
prescriptions - which is a complete waste of time, energy and isn't doing
the environment any good either.

At least with the phone you cut out one journey - do we know why surgery's
won't let us call in to request repeats ?