Re: [IPk] Annoyance

When I switched GPs a month ago, I put in my request for a month's
supply of test strips. Didn't realise until I got them that he had
only given me 50 strips for a month. And they weren't on repeat, so I
had to go back and see the doc again. He couldn't understand what the
problem was until he finally got it that I didn't use 50 strips a
month, but 50 a week. He almost fainted on the spot! I asked him if he
would prefer the NHS to pay for my stay in hospital when I went into
DKA. He soon got the point and issued the prescription :-)