Re: [IPk] Basal rates - when your own body's needs vary

Hi Mike

How long have you been on your pump?

During training when I went on mine, I was told that my insulin sensitivity
may change during the first few weeks of pump therapy and that the basal
rate may have to be changed.

In any case, I was told to check it after 4 weeks and every 2 weeks

Pump Therapy is not an exact science but it is the best tool currently
available to treat diabetes, I still get frustrated with it and wish that I
was normal, but then, with the pump I feel normal so I count my blessings
and think back to 5 injections a day and strict mealtime regimens. No

John Davis