[IPk] Annoyance

Dear Mike
To answer your question - yes I get very annoyed, upset, frustrated, fed up
with diabetes.  I am not on a pump but am currently thinking about it, but
have similar problems to you on injections.  ie I can have very good
readings for 2-3 weeks on a set amount of insulin and then all of a sudden
things start to go haywire for no apparent reason - I'm eating the same,
exercising the same -  what can you do ?  If anyone has the answer please
let us know.

sympathetically yours

mailto:email @ redacted