Re: [IPk] Which Infusion set

John Neale has suggested that you should not use a sof-set with the
Disetronic Pump. However there is actually no reason for this. We have
successfully used the Sof-Set with the Disetronic Pump since they were
launched. (They are also used with almost every portable infusion pump for a
wide range of other applications). So if the Sof-Set is what you want then
it is quite safe to use it.

While on the subject of Sof-Sets MiniMed has just introduced the Sof-Set
Micro - basically the same as the Standard, but with a shorter catheter for
those slimmer members of our community. It will takes us a couple of weeks
to get them into the UK, but if anyone wants to try them just let me know.

Best regards

Ray Morrissey