Re: [IPk] BDA update

You're right, it does seem like a lot of money, Philip, but what price
would you put on getting a life back and reducing your risk of
complications?

Of course, it might not be worth it for everyone, but personally I'd live on
Marmite sandwiches for the rest of my life if that was the only way of
affording the pump and supplies. In the grand scale of things, it's
not really that much. barring the initial cost, 10-15 pounds a week
for your health?

Di