Re: [IPk] Salsero

I've yet to see John N salsa :-) but if you ever come to Manchester,
Pete, I can recommend some great Latin clubs :-)
Hmm, better not get me started on the subject of dancing <g>.
Thouhg just to make this Dm and pump-related, what do you do with your
basal rates when you're dancing, Pete?  I still have the biggest
problem with this. Sometimes it works spot on and sometimes it
goes horribly wrong (though less horribly wrong than when on
MDI). Currently I reduce my basal from 0.9 to 0.4  from half an hour
before I start
until half an hour before I finish. usually I have to eat something
like a banana just before I start as well. But it seems to be a bit
hit and miss.
Di