[IPk] (Fwd) Donation

This gentleman would like to know what benefit the Insulin Pumpers
list and web site provides to MiniMed. Perhaps the answer lies in the
benefit to you as users of this forum and of their products. If you
have something to say, send it to:

Ray Hoese <email @ redacted>

I'm sure he'll appreciate your comments.