From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: 04 October 1999 01:34
To: email @ redacted
Subject: ip-uk-digest V1 #124

I look forward to the UK reaching a position where a common standard is
used for assessing people's suitability for pump therapy - it does require
a strong commitment on behalf of the patient in order to reap the benefits
- - and then the current lottery with regard to funding and availability can
be removed.

- --
mailto:email @ redacted