Re: [IPk] No delivery alarm

At 12:26 04/10/99 +0100, you wrote:
>The no delivery alarm will go before 2 - 3 units of insulin have been missed

Ah, that explains it. So I could have missed quite a bit of insulin. No
wonder my Bg was high (it went up to 17 an hour later in spite of a
ocrrective bolus).
I figured it was about that much but didn't want to overcorrect and come
crashing down. It's only the second time I've ever run out of insulin and I
don't plan on doing it too frequently :-)

>Did you discuss the effects of dancing on B/G levels with Pete ?
>He does an excellent salsa !

If only I'd known, we could have done a quick salsa round the exhibition
stand :-)