[IPk] no delivery alarm

OK, I did a stupid thing this morning and ran out of insulin, getting
the no delivery alarm as I got into work. I thought I had enough for
another few hours, but obviosuly I didn't look very closely! No
problem as I had a spare cartridge filled and ready to go, but my
question is this. I know I hvae aske di tbefore but forgotten the
answer! For the MM pump, roughly how much insulin would I have missed before
the no delivery alarm sounds? My Bg was 13.2 at that time so I know I
missed some.

Another lesson learnt :-)