RE: [IPk] My pump trial - first impressions

John

Thanks for the tips.  Things are settling down a lot and tuning of the
basals is now what I am doing.  I found that getting the overnight basal was
critical otherwise I'd just climb throughout the am and have trouble turning
it around.

I am now using tenders and have been trained in insertion technique better
now.  I have had this one in for 3 days and it's sweet!

I'd have to say tho that I am definitely feeling better on the pump.  Not
dramaticaly, but noticeably, esp in the am at work.  I am not experiencing a
night/day contrast with before/after the pump but i can see a difference.
I'm not sure how I will decide if this difference is enuf for me to buy a
pump and I am not sure what will make the decision for me.  Am being
openminded at this stage, it's early days anyway.

Off to bed with ya!  Must be late over there!  And thanks!

Mike