Re: [IPk] Minimed Glucose Sensor Update

>John , you should speak to your clinic in Germany and see if you can get
>included in a sensor trial  . Minimed pump centres will be starting to use
>the sensor this Autumn in Germany .

I may well do that, Moira. But since my bg's are in the normal range most
of the time, and since my HbA1c is in the normal range all of the time, and
since I do not suffer bad hypos, and have no complications after 22 years,
you could argue that I do not need to pursue finer control any further...

But on the other hand I do love gadgets :-)

mailto:email @ redacted