Re: [IPk] Medtronic CGM

Hi Carmel, I too have the 640g with Guardian 3 sensors. I found the
Guardian 3 seem less reliable than the older enlite sensors and have had to
start wearing it in my arm rather than my buttock. I hate this as I can't
insert it myself.

 I turned off the predicted low suspend as it would suspend when my BG was
over 7 sometimes, but I do have the suspend on low active. During the day,
I would much rather treat with glucose, much faster.

I was excited at the thought of the new 780g but not sure I could cede so
much control to the pump, if I don't trust the CGM. Got a year to think
about it anyway!

Barbara