Re: [IPk] Lyumjev insulin

 Definitely try earlier - many people need 30 minutes. Think about it logically
- your BG is rising (due to carbs having effect) faster than your insulin is
being absorbed, hence high BGs initially after eating. Then the insulin is
clearly still working too late, bringing your BG down after the carbs have
finished being absorbed. Both things suggest that youbre taking the insulin too
late, so itbs starting to work too late and finishing to work too late.

 Always think about the action of insuiln and carbs logically when your BGs are
not in range, and 90% of the time, youbll have the solution for correcting it.
Di