Re: [IPk] Lyumjev insulin

She said citric
I asked why it does that
Assume other patients mentioned
Though she is diabetic and using a pump

Sent from my iPhone

<email @ redacted> wrote:

> o;?Thanks! Sounds a highly unpleasant thing to be putting in our bodies!
> Di
>

>>> On 18 Nov 2020, at 16:10, Tim Street
>> <email @ redacted> wrote:
>>
>> Apparently:
>>
>> Treprostinil is a prostacyclin analogue which stimulates prostacyclin
>> receptors in skin nociceptor terminals, resulting in pain and cutaneous
>> hypersensitivity, for which current pain remedies have limited effect.
>>

>> From this paper:
>> https://watermark.silverchair.com/aet308.pdf?token=AQECAHi208BE49Ooan9kkh

W_Ercy7Dm3ZL_9Cf3qfKAc485ysgAAApwwggKYBgkqhkiG9w0BBwagggKJMIIChQIBADCCAn4GCSq

GSIb3DQEHATAeBglghkgBZQMEAS4wEQQMYiN6abdt_-_AlzegAgEQgIICT9LlPwSH6o_RP4TqBK1f

fLB90TRhjvdnKzkckC0e6ZQQgAgzvhzJPxbnxBrjjUDvbJJ4z7f0Cwsuv3sMCBjFAAY5Cxzd4QGGq

wBXCWc79-2gSh_Uj69qWTKWxVDQ6lRgQwoWe315DHy9x_tRwSX2kEiZ86qwjcO_SYC64I9Og-PhwQ

EZWhrljx_EXkbUzkphp5RjSMHB_-y8cojQogsG6JH6I_5P18vXal39CTNgd0ABmQBcgchHklMaynR

c_7f7OVCYxPA14MgYoJDu6M5cm2mcMAO0DQL8FvS7Znrau1uTaA-08lfFCM01uNYwXZ62b6rzOsFf

xYpHm7hu0j-2aJS18y2XbgDbPY-q56XMChW9hnCI9Bb1VlkpC_EbWHTnHNqXh-VkI-16LygWHt-NI

zcQ7-nNwSmCX-01obOOOKmNaIXoVYytEcQuCyRGlzRkcx-1ruqiJRIyYiAY-yZOIdXGizNfVdv2eu

Wl-h6wwpyx6EDfhdNoFkh2IZyjl7EQrblUP3ER4Xk57Um3bPWh8CKi-cKKhXr0nib3lpk5aCeZVDA

_QIw1FHyJKo6y3psCcqTL71jUMgs84lKTyvlMF2RUPwgwslu-B7L7ur_sPJAYvYCwPVEnwTQq1nzQ

MHLlxrdn9wO4hYaQ5SKupi5uVE2SGcq-rArBDmfJtRS8R-7PDHvoPqhbCQCqxducoJIHDhbWV2coa

q3DvwosYppdrXkg1H0jydF6m0xzufPK4-44LoRQyAkSDGsGo3T_4qEvwitPi9XzObnDGfaa4N-Q_g