RE: [IPk] Lyumjev insulin

Apparently:

Treprostinil is a prostacyclin analogue which stimulates prostacyclin
receptors in skin nociceptor terminals, resulting in pain and cutaneous
hypersensitivity, for which current pain remedies have limited effect.

>From this paper:
https://watermark.silverchair.com/aet308.pdf?token=AQECAHi208BE49Ooan9kkh
W_Ercy7Dm3ZL_9Cf3qfKAc485ysgAAApwwggKYBgkqhkiG9w0BBwagggKJMIIChQIBADCCAn4GCSq
GSIb3DQEHATAeBglghkgBZQMEAS4wEQQMYiN6abdt_-_AlzegAgEQgIICT9LlPwSH6o_RP4TqBK1f
fLB90TRhjvdnKzkckC0e6ZQQgAgzvhzJPxbnxBrjjUDvbJJ4z7f0Cwsuv3sMCBjFAAY5Cxzd4QGGq
wBXCWc79-2gSh_Uj69qWTKWxVDQ6lRgQwoWe315DHy9x_tRwSX2kEiZ86qwjcO_SYC64I9Og-PhwQ
EZWhrljx_EXkbUzkphp5RjSMHB_-y8cojQogsG6JH6I_5P18vXal39CTNgd0ABmQBcgchHklMaynR
c_7f7OVCYxPA14MgYoJDu6M5cm2mcMAO0DQL8FvS7Znrau1uTaA-08lfFCM01uNYwXZ62b6rzOsFf
xYpHm7hu0j-2aJS18y2XbgDbPY-q56XMChW9hnCI9Bb1VlkpC_EbWHTnHNqXh-VkI-16LygWHt-NI
zcQ7-nNwSmCX-01obOOOKmNaIXoVYytEcQuCyRGlzRkcx-1ruqiJRIyYiAY-yZOIdXGizNfVdv2eu
Wl-h6wwpyx6EDfhdNoFkh2IZyjl7EQrblUP3ER4Xk57Um3bPWh8CKi-cKKhXr0nib3lpk5aCeZVDA
_QIw1FHyJKo6y3psCcqTL71jUMgs84lKTyvlMF2RUPwgwslu-B7L7ur_sPJAYvYCwPVEnwTQq1nzQ
MHLlxrdn9wO4hYaQ5SKupi5uVE2SGcq-rArBDmfJtRS8R-7PDHvoPqhbCQCqxducoJIHDhbWV2coa
q3DvwosYppdrXkg1H0jydF6m0xzufPK4-44LoRQyAkSDGsGo3T_4qEvwitPi9XzObnDGfaa4N-Q_g

The paper looks at using a Capsaicin patch as an analgesic to relieve the
site pain.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10