[IPk] Lyumjev insulin

 I have decided to change from humalog to lyumjev insulin, and wonder if anyone
else has tried or is using this insulin. Lyumjev is the new type of lispro that
contains citrate which helps to speed absorption. NICE reports that it is 11 min
quicker than humalog (lispro) and duration is about 40 min shorter. I am hoping
that it will help me better control post-prandial glucose levels.Ken