[IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V5 #1331

Carmel
Re Medtronic 640 I had one but it has been upgraded to the 670 g. Can I ask
a few questions about the way you are using Cham ?

How often are you calibrating the seniors? You need to do it  often
secondly can you alter your settings to try to ensure you are not going liw
in the night?

How often do you change the sensor?

I found that the sensor got less reliable the longer it was in the body.

 Are you rotating your sites?

  The 670 uses the same Cgsm sensors as the 640 but as far as I understand
it these pumps are the only ones that allow the amount of insulin
automatically. Unless I am wrong the Dexcom readings have to be used to
manually change the insulin levels. I am not sure if any of this helps but
I am sad you are having such irritating issues. Good luck
Rosie

--
Rosie Featherstone
Pool Bank