From: email @ redacted <email @ redacted> on behalf of
Carmel Matthews <email @ redacted>
Sent: 14 November 2020 20:32
To: email @ redacted <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IPk] Medtronic CGM

Hi Melissa , my pump is 3 in December. I thought it was the only one that
automatically suspended.

Does the dexcom suspend the t slim ? Ibm also not sure if the hospital I
attend would allow me to have another system.
I find the pump suspends a not during the day too Tom but at least Ibm
awake to check bgs !
I didnbt realise lack of fluids could cause the problem but if I drink more
Ibll be up all night !
Thanks Tom. It seems Ibm not the only one
Carmel