[IPk] Medtronic CGM

 Hi everyone. I have the 640g pump with a guardian 3 sensor. Itbs funded as I
lost hypo awareness and I guess because Ibm now classed as elderly?!? I was
falling a lot with hypos.
The good point is that it automatically suspends the pump if BG lowering.
 The annoying thing is that I find that itbs not that accurate and suspends my
pump when levels not alarmingly low.
 This results in higher levels as it can happen in the night unbeknown to me. So
I wake up with raised BG.
Does anyone else have the same system.
 I know Ibm really lucky to have CGM but sometimes I worry that itbs raising
my hba1c
Thanks Carmel
Type 1 61 years. Pumping since 2000

Sent from my iPhone