Re: [IPk] Pump Choices

Just a comment
Re omnipod
I assume any pump can break down - therefor cannot operate
 Customer care very helpful . My old PDM malfunctioned twice in nearly 8 years .
A new one was Sent to me via courier within hours .
Pat

Sent from my iPhone

https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fhcp.medtronic-diabetes.co.uk%2fminimed-780g-system&c=E,1,MmAKzJd7SD_L4L0LqbKApru7WCvR1ckaFbKY6b-veyvzMhXQaTpmQ0QRGHcOjAygwrAj-yHIPENae41SvLJLsIUcP2k2VdN2qJtPst5eYDaJyg,,&typo=1