 From: email @ redacted <email @ redacted> On Behalf Of
Melissa Holloway
Sent: 11 November 2020 12:42
To: ip-uk <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IPk] Pump Choices

Hi

Just a few notes to follow up on what Iain said:

2 + 4 = both Roche pumps are DIY loopable on AndroidAPS

 8 - Kaleido is not necessarily back on the menu yet. I checked in with the UK
country manager for Vicentra today. They hope to be back online at some point in
2021 but January sounded optimistic to him so <sigh>

 11 - 670G is now superseded. The new Medtronic system, which is supposed to
address some things people didn't like about 670G, is 780G Info on 780G here:
https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fhcp.medtronic-diabetes.co.uk%2fminimed-780g-system&c=E,1,MmAKzJd7SD_L4L0LqbKApru7WCvR1ckaFbKY6b-veyvzMhXQaTpmQ0QRGHcOjAygwrAj-yHIPENae41SvLJLsIUcP2k2VdN2qJtPst5eYDaJyg,,&typo=1
 (I have heard from a friendly diabetologist that Medtronic is offering
discounts on 670G to clear stocks of it, fwiw)

All best
Melissa

 On Wed, Nov 11, 2020 at 12:28 PM Hayward, Clare (SUT) Staff <
email @ redacted> wrote:

>  Wow Ian, thanks for all of this info. Yes I know, what a choice I've
> been given!

https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2f%2f%2fwww.sps.nhs.uk%2fwp
-content%2fuploads%2f2018%2f05%2fInsulin-pump-table-May-2018.pdf&c=E,1,8U31uW
hzwcoK8yu4ZSEeIbir7o3OHtIGdvGR3FsglR-4UwaLJzc21rWKnZwhNbR--olo8YRmD4LbdWJBgZs
RDeKxWaXIrES7nnb1hatcgi2b&typo=1

https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2f%2f%2fintegrateddiabetes.
com%2fupdated-insulin-pump-comparisons-and-reviews%2f&c=E,1,m6RQvnguy2xeAE1r3
9CR_g2jdLwLxmD-mzvo6VJPDoMUYhRQOLnb97i6dbqn4CHHvkjBYs9HjDXzQLirkN9KWkXRzYn08F
8UHqbVTaoxCFeOs1fq2zyb8WbXhQ,,&typo=1

> Good luck!
>
>  On Wed, 11 Nov 2020 at 10:53, Hayward, Clare (SUT) Staff <
> email @ redacted> wrote:
>
> > Hello everyone
> > I hope you've all been keeping well both physically and mentally
> > during these crazy times.
> > I am due for a pump renewal in Jan 2021 and my hospital have a
> > choice of 11 (which I think is unbelievable and wonderful) and I
> > wonder if any of you have any words of wisdom or comments on any of
> > them. At this moment, I am only provided with the list and it is up
> > to me to do my own research, which is obviously absolutely fair
> > enough, but any reviews or experiences of you lot who may use some
> > of these is always helpful, so thanks in advance for any responses.
> >

> > 1.       Mylife ypsopump (Ypsomed)
> >
> > 2.       Accucheck insight (Roche)
> >
> > 3.       A6 Touch care (Medtrum)
> >
> > 4.       Accucheck combo (Roche)
> >
> > 5.       Omnipod DASH (Insulet)
> >
> > 6.       Tandem T-Slim (Air liquid)
> >
> > 7.       Dana R (Advanced Therapeutics)
> >
> > 8.       Kaleido Pump (ViCentra)
> >
> > 9.       Minimed 640G (Medtronic)
> >
> > 10.   Dana RS (Advanced Therapeutics)
> >
> > 11.   MiniMed 670G (Medtronic)
> >

> > Clare, Type 1 40 years this Sept 20. Pumping 8 years. Still learning!
>  Donate with every purchase http://smile.amazon.com/ (select your
> charity = Insulin Pumpers) ________________________________
>
> Important Notice
>

>  This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential to
> the addressee.
>  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure copying or
> distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful.You should notify the
> sender immediately and delete this message and any attachments without
> retaining a copy.
>
> Please note that any views or opinions expressed in this message are
 > solely those of the author and may not represent those of the Company or
School.
> No liability is accepted by The Girls' Day School Trust for any loss
> or damage incurred through use of this e-mail.
>
> The Girls' Day School Trust. A limited company Registered in England No.
> 6400
>  Registered Charity No. 306983. Registered Office: 10 Bressenden
> Place, London SW1E 5DH

Insulin Pumpers)