Re: [IPk] Pump Choices

Hi

Just a few notes to follow up on what Iain said:

2 + 4 = both Roche pumps are DIY loopable on AndroidAPS

8 - Kaleido is not necessarily back on the menu yet. I checked in with the
UK country manager for Vicentra today. They hope to be back online at some
point in 2021 but January sounded optimistic to him so <sigh>

11 - 670G is now superseded. The new Medtronic system, which is supposed to
address some things people didn't like about 670G, is 780G
Info on 780G here: https://hcp.medtronic-diabetes.co.uk/minimed-780g-system
(I have heard from a friendly diabetologist that Medtronic is offering
discounts on 670G to clear stocks of it, fwiw)

All best
Melissa

On Wed, Nov 11, 2020 at 12:28 PM Hayward, Clare (SUT) Staff <
email @ redacted> wrote:

>  Wow Ian, thanks for all of this info. Yes I know, what a choice I've been
> given!

https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2f%2f%2fwww.sps.nhs.uk%2fwp
-content%2fuploads%2f2018%2f05%2fInsulin-pump-table-May-2018.pdf&c=E,1,8U31uW
hzwcoK8yu4ZSEeIbir7o3OHtIGdvGR3FsglR-4UwaLJzc21rWKnZwhNbR--olo8YRmD4LbdWJBgZs
RDeKxWaXIrES7nnb1hatcgi2b&typo=1

https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2f%2f%2fintegrateddiabetes.
com%2fupdated-insulin-pump-comparisons-and-reviews%2f&c=E,1,m6RQvnguy2xeAE1r3
9CR_g2jdLwLxmD-mzvo6VJPDoMUYhRQOLnb97i6dbqn4CHHvkjBYs9HjDXzQLirkN9KWkXRzYn08F
8UHqbVTaoxCFeOs1fq2zyb8WbXhQ,,&typo=1