 From: email @ redacted <email @ redacted> On Behalf Of
Patricia Martin
Sent: 11 November 2020 12:11
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPk] Pump Choices

Hello
I have just transferred from omnipod to omnipod dash

Animas 4 years
Omnipod 7 years
Would never go Back to  long Canula pump .
Let me know if you want more information.
Regards  pat
Ps I used eversense cgms for two years
Now using Dexcom

Sent from my iPhone

<email @ redacted> wrote:

> o;?Hiya Di
>
  > Good to hear from you. Yes, I do feel very lucky and overwhelmed that there
is > such a HUGE choice. I know not everyone is so lucky, or may be
fighting/waiting > to get a pump so I do appreciated this. I think when I first
got on the pump, I
> had 3 or 4 choices. Thank you for your very useful suggestions to get
> me started. I feel a table coming on!
>
> Clare

Diana
> [...]
>>
>> Hello everyone
>>

>> I hope you've all been keeping well both physically and mentally
>> during these crazy times.
>>

>> I am due for a pump renewal in Jan 2021 and my hospital have a choice
>> of 11 (which I think is unbelievable and wonderful) and I wonder if
>> any of you have any words of wisdom or comments on any of them. At
>> this moment, I am only provided with the list and it is up to me to
>> do my own research, which is obviously absolutely fair enough, but
>> any reviews or experiences of you lot
> who > may use some of these is always helpful, so thanks in advance
> for any responses.
>>

>> 1.       Mylife ypsopump (Ypsomed)
>>
>> 2.       Accucheck insight (Roche)
>>
>> 3.       A6 Touch care (Medtrum)
>>
>> 4.       Accucheck combo (Roche)
>>
>> 5.       Omnipod DASH (Insulet)
>>
>> 6.       Tandem T-Slim (Air liquid)
>>
>> 7.       Dana R (Advanced Therapeutics)
>>
>> 8.       Kaleido Pump (ViCentra)
>>
>> 9.       Minimed 640G (Medtronic)
>>
>> 10.   Dana RS (Advanced Therapeutics)
>>
>> 11.   MiniMed 670G (Medtronic)
>>

>> Clare, Type 1 40 years this Sept 20. Pumping 8 years. Still learning!
>>

>> ________________________________
>>
>> Important Notice
>>

>> This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential to
>> the addressee.
>> If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure copying or
>> distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful.You should notify the
>> sender immediately and delete this message and any attachments
>> without retaining a copy.
>>
>> Please note that any views or opinions expressed in this message are
>> solely those of the author and may not represent those of the Company
>> or
> School.
>> No liability is accepted by The Girls' Day School Trust for any loss
>> or
> damage
>> incurred through use of this e-mail.
>>
>> The Girls' Day School Trust. A limited company Registered in England
>> No. 6400 Registered Charity No. 306983. Registered Office: 10
>> Bressenden Place, London SW1E 5DH

> Important Notice
>

> This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential to the
> addressee.
> If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure copying or
> distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful.You should notify the
> sender immediately and delete this message and any attachments without
> retaining a copy.
>
> Please note that any views or opinions expressed in this message are
 > solely those of the author and may not represent those of the Company or
School.
  > No liability is accepted by The Girls' Day School Trust for any loss or
damage
> incurred through use of this e-mail.
>
> The Girls' Day School Trust. A limited company Registered in England
> No. 6400 Registered Charity No. 306983. Registered Office: 10

Insulin Pumpers)