 From: email @ redacted <email @ redacted> On Behalf Of Diana
G Maynard
Sent: 11 November 2020 10:57
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPk] Pump Choices

Hi Clare
Gosh, youbre lucky to have such a choice.
  My suggestion is first to compile a list of things you want to have and
compatibilities with tech etc.
  e.g. do you use Libre or CGM? Would you like to use CGM? Are you interested in
closed looping or other techy options?
  Or do you just want something basic? Do you want a pod pump or is tubed fine?
Do you want a rechargeable one or not?
  I would draw up a list of your needs (what is essential, and what would be a
wishlist of nice things but not deal breakers) and then go from there.
Di

<email @ redacted> wrote:

> Hello everyone
>

> I hope you've all been keeping well both physically and mentally
> during these crazy times.
>

> I am due for a pump renewal in Jan 2021 and my hospital have a choice
> of 11 (which I think is unbelievable and wonderful) and I wonder if
> any of you have any words of wisdom or comments on any of them. At
> this moment, I am only provided with the list and it is up to me to do
> my own research, which is
  > obviously absolutely fair enough, but any reviews or experiences of you lot
who > may use some of these is always helpful, so thanks in advance for any

> 1.       Mylife ypsopump (Ypsomed)
>
> 2.       Accucheck insight (Roche)
>
> 3.       A6 Touch care (Medtrum)
>
> 4.       Accucheck combo (Roche)
>
> 5.       Omnipod DASH (Insulet)
>
> 6.       Tandem T-Slim (Air liquid)
>
> 7.       Dana R (Advanced Therapeutics)
>
> 8.       Kaleido Pump (ViCentra)
>
> 9.       Minimed 640G (Medtronic)
>
> 10.   Dana RS (Advanced Therapeutics)
>
> 11.   MiniMed 670G (Medtronic)
>

> Clare, Type 1 40 years this Sept 20. Pumping 8 years. Still learning!
>

> ________________________________
>
> Important Notice
>

> This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential to the
> addressee.
> If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure copying or
> distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful.You should notify the
> sender immediately and delete this message and any attachments without
> retaining a copy.
>
> Please note that any views or opinions expressed in this message are
 > solely those of the author and may not represent those of the Company or
School.
  > No liability is accepted by The Girls' Day School Trust for any loss or
damage
> incurred through use of this e-mail.
>
> The Girls' Day School Trust. A limited company Registered in England
> No. 6400 Registered Charity No. 306983. Registered Office: 10
> Bressenden Place, London SW1E 5DH

Insulin Pumpers)