Re: [IPk] Pump Choices

Hi Clare
Gosh, youbre lucky to have such a choice.
 My suggestion is first to compile a list of things you want to have and
compatibilities with tech etc.
 e.g. do you use Libre or CGM? Would you like to use CGM? Are you interested in
closed looping or other techy options?
  Or do you just want something basic? Do you want a pod pump or is tubed fine?
Do you want a rechargeable one or not?
 I would draw up a list of your needs (what is essential, and what would be a
wishlist of nice things but not deal breakers) and then go from there.
Di