[IPk] Pump Choices

Hello everyone

 I hope you've all been keeping well both physically and mentally during these
crazy times.

 I am due for a pump renewal in Jan 2021 and my hospital have a choice of 11
(which I think is unbelievable and wonderful) and I wonder if any of you have
any words of wisdom or comments on any of them. At this moment, I am only
provided with the list and it is up to me to do my own research, which is
obviously absolutely fair enough, but any reviews or experiences of you lot who
may use some of these is always helpful, so thanks in advance for any responses.

1.       Mylife ypsopump (Ypsomed)

2.       Accucheck insight (Roche)

3.       A6 Touch care (Medtrum)

4.       Accucheck combo (Roche)

5.       Omnipod DASH (Insulet)

6.       Tandem T-Slim (Air liquid)

7.       Dana R (Advanced Therapeutics)

8.       Kaleido Pump (ViCentra)

9.       Minimed 640G (Medtronic)

10.   Dana RS (Advanced Therapeutics)

11.   MiniMed 670G (Medtronic)

Clare, Type 1 40 years this Sept 20. Pumping 8 years. Still learning!

________________________________

Important Notice

 This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential to the
addressee.
 If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure copying or distribution
is
prohibited and may be unlawful.You should notify the sender immediately
and delete this message and any attachments without retaining a copy.

Please note that any views or opinions expressed in this message are solely
those of the author and may not represent those of the Company or School.
No liability is accepted by The Girls' Day School Trust for any loss or damage
incurred through use of this e-mail.

The Girls' Day School Trust. A limited company Registered in England No. 6400
 Registered Charity No. 306983. Registered Office: 10 Bressenden Place, London
SW1E 5DH