Re: [IPk] ip-uk-digest V5 #1326

 John , I sometimes leave them in for another day depending on my blood sugars.
Unfortunately my skin is more reactive to the sets and CGM these days so the
itching makes me change them.
 I did discuss it with the diabetes consultant and she said if all ok it was
fine to leave them for a bit longer

Sent from my iPhone