Re: [IPk] ip-uk-digest V5 #1326

Hi Nanette
No, hadn't seen the 42 factors article, thanks a lot for pointing me at it.

 A quick flick through and I can identify with several factors, have printed it
out to go through in detail with Jean.
 You may have gathered she isn't "computer friendly", just as well that I spend
half my waking hours on one or the other (2 ipads and an imac).

 Yes, that's the advantage of Dual Wave as long as we get the time factors
right, we don't always.

 After confessing to using 'Suspend basal' to our consultant we now have two
Temp Basal's set up. one at 200% and the other at 10%, the options are
limitless.
 I did once forget to cancel Suspend Basal for 3 hours and we certainly paid for
that lapse !

 Reminds me of a recent occasion in lockdown when I started one of our two
vehicles to charge the battery, intending to go back out and switch off the
engine after 20 minutes, remembered 4 hours later !
Didn't do much for the local environmment that day.

 I should mention that I am an octogenarian, Jean catching up fast, I can tell
you that these age related memory issues are real !

John