Re: [IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V5 #1326

Hi John,

In case you haven't seen this, it might be of interest:
https://diatribe.org/42factors
42 factors that can raise or lower BG

I was wondering when you write that you find dual waves of insulin helpful,
I assume this is because you stop the longer "dual" part of the bolus if it
is clear that the food that it was intended to cover was not eaten. By the
way, another trick that I find can help further in this sort of situation
is to set the basal rate to zero temporarily.
Best regards
Nanette