[IPn] figure it out

One of our contributiors wrote a comment apropos for the pledge
drive. "One thing about diabetes is that you learn never to give up.
Just figure it out and go on." These words also symbolize our efforts
at Insulin Pumpers. We collectively must continue to help others is
the diabetes community whether it be with words of advice or an
emergency shipment of supplies. Your help is needed to continue that
work.

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/

The challenge from the "nations capital" is there to double the value
of your pledge of support.

Click above or mail your contribution to:

	Insulin Pumpers
	558 Valley Way
	Milpitas, CA 95035

Thanks for being part of the solution,