[IPn] day 10 and ocunting

Believe it or not it is day 10 of the pledge drive and the cupboard
is empty so to speak. I think everyone is out on a Sunday drive or
having a picnic. A Sunday donation would be appreciated.

http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/

I know pledge drives are a nuisance, but they are a necessity and a
fact of life for almost all non-profit organizations, Insulin Pumpers
is no exception. It takes lots of dollars every month to pay the
expenses that are needed to keep Insulin Pumpers online and free from
commercial ads and spam. Your help is needed NOW to meet this
quarter's financial goals. Many of your fellow list members have
given several times this year. What is needed if for some of you
sitting on the sidelines to step up to the plate. I'm not asking for
a lot, just $10 or $20 a year...... Less than a dime a day, less than
the price of a movie out for you and your spouse. A fraction of the
price of a good dinner for two. If you enjoy the benefits brought to
you by the Insulin Pumpers forum and web site and you are financially
able, please show your appreciation by making a contribution towards
the support of this valuable service.

To make a contribution or to become a SUSTAINING donor to Insulin
Pumpers visit:

    http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/

To issue your own challenge to the membership to match your
generosity visit:

    http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/challenge/

...or send your contribution by mail to:

    Insulin Pumpers
    558 Valley Way
    Milpitas, CA 95035

In the UK you can also... <===