[IPk] just received my latest HBA1c result.

I broke the 6.0% barrier and I am now in the bnon-diabetic normalb range.
It was 5.9%.! (Does this mean I am cured.? ;-)

Some of the credit goes to the FIasp insulin, which is an improved version of
Novorapid. But most of the credit goes to the pump. And the fact that I have
been pumping for almost 30 years does of course help.

So for any of you readers here who are considering whether going from
injections to pumping is worth the effort, or whether it makes life more
flexible, or whether you get a measurable health benefit, the answer to all of
these questions is an unqualified Yes!

Ibve had diabetes for 66 years, and been using a pump for the past 27 of
them. And Ibve been able to avoid eye problems and kidney problems and
neuropathy problems.

In short, Ibve had no complications, and I get to benjoyb the health
problems that any one in their seventies can expect.

Regards,
Bob

Bob Weitzman
+44 (0)7538-678540