[IPk] Greetings from Down Under, and time zones...

Hi everyone,
 We are currently in Australia, near Cairns, and having a fantastic time - apart
from one little problem.
 I am now adapted to the time zone changes, but it took well over a week during
which my bgs were all over the place. My basals are so variable anyway that it
was impossible to predict what would happen, my body seemed confused too!
 I have to go back to work four days after we return, not for a while yet but I
thought I'd ask if anyone had any hints or tips? (I will be checking my mails
every few days.)
Thanks in advance...

508 3 yrs