 I am considering a pump for my daughter, Amy and would like some feedback from
parents of pumpers who are at school.Have they encountered any problems with
their schools, what happens when they go swimming or do any contact sports
etc.Forgive my lack of knowledge but I am playing catch up and with the help of
your feedback I hope to be up and running with everybody as soon as I can.