Re: [IPk] Re: Toes

Jackie, Ingrid, Nanette - thanks for your sympathies :-)

>your toe has sympathy from my big toe.

Nanette - you've got me worried now 8-/ I think the nail is going to
survive - there's a nasty deep bruise shining through the base of the nail,
but beyond that everything seems to be in working order. Maybe I'll nip in
to my doctor tomorrow (Monday) and have it checked over.

It was 18 months ago I resisted wasting the doctor's time with those silly
early morning headaches, which turned out to be a very serious brain
tumour. Then last month I turned up at the tumour clinic again, with
suspiciously horrible headaches - and it turned out to be toothache!!!
There must surely be a mid-course that can be steered, but I suspect at the
end of the day going to the doctor too often is better than not going

mailto:email @ redacted