RE: [IPk] Re: Pump Holiday, and an idea

 I have noticed with Sasha, that now we can adjust the Novorapid to cover meals,
that if Sasha is not very
 hungry and only eats a small evening meal and supper, that I need to drop the
overnight Insulatard too.
 Something we couldn't do on Lantus which was a major problem for Sasha. Lantus
also being a problem if
Sasha suddenly decided to play football or skateboarding in the evening.

 It's the same at night. If I don't eat at all in the evening, or I eat very