Re: [IPk] Re: Pump Holiday, and an idea

>On a slightly different tack, Melissa wrote suggesting the need for
>more checking of basal rates by fasting. I have come to despair
>somewhat of this method of testing. My basal requirements are almost
>never the same when fasting.

Nanette - always nice to hear someone rocking the foundations of modern
diabetes treatment :-) And I'm not surprised the person is you - one of
life's original thinkers! And you know what? I'm inclined to agree with
you. Yes, Melissa, I know the textbooks tell us to skip meals and track
what our BG does, but I sometimes find it is hard to define what
constitutes a "meal" in my slightly chaotic life. I suspect I may share
similarities with Nanette. Don't know. And you, Melissa, at Oxford, surely
have a chaotic life as well ;-)

mailto:email @ redacted