[IPk] QuickSets up for grabs

I did my annual clear-out of all my diabetes junk the other night. Pre-pump
I used to run things very efficiently, but on the pump I just seem to
accumulate boxes of junk and spares all over the place!!!

Anyhow - I've got a box of 10 QuickSets (60cm tubing, 9mm cannula, ref
MMT392, exp 2005-05). I'm never going to use them. If anyone wants them for
free, please email me at email @ redacted giving your address and
I'll pop them in the post as an early Christmas present. Priority will be
given to self funders :-)

There we are -

(who has been off-line all week, after his 3 year old tore the telephone
line out of the socket *yet again* in a tantrum. Suggestions gratefully

mailto:email @ redacted