Re: [IPk] Re: MRI Scan

Well, I was treated to my MRI scan yesterday. Complex story - but it won't
be "analysed" till my outpatient appointment next Monday. Nothing much to
report. I'd done a set-change after breakfast, so I was still in the
run-off period waiting for the new set to settle down. Got to the clinic,
BG was 5.5. Hmmm. A little lower than I'd have wanted, so I disconnected
the set immediately. 10 min wait, then into the ante-room where I had to
take off pump, wedding ring etc. I was in the MRI scanner for 30 minutes -
being wheeled out half way through to be pumped full of contrast solution.
After the scan my BG was 4.1. Humph! So I took 4 gluocose tablets and
carried on my way...

mailto:email @ redacted