RE: [IPk] A thought for Friday

>>This is entirely off topic.  I was sent this site by
idea.gov.uk - a
government site which is there to help local government
officers like me
be more effective.  I'm not sure why laughing as I read this
site makes
me more effective ....

For a smile, read:  http://www.join-me.co.uk <<

Just looked at the website and am still laughing!  I
particularly liked the song.

Beverley Smith
Consultant Development Geologist
SNS Team Leader